Huawei has launched a replacement version of its Huawei MateBook E portable computer these days in China. The new Huawei MateBook E is associate upgrade to the recent MateBook E portable computer that was launched back in 2017. The new convertible options a flower 850 chipset, 4G LTE property, quick charging, 4×4 MIMO multi-antenna technology, Huawei Share support for quicker file transmission and a fingerprint detector for authentication.
The Huawei MateBook E comes with a 2-in-1 type issue style and a 12-inch 2K IPS show with 160-degrees viewing angle and 2160×1440 pixels screen resolution. underneath the hood, it’s hopped-up by associate Octa-core Qualcomm flower 850 chipset, paired with 8GB of RAM, and 256GB or 512GB of internal storage. The device incorporates a thirty-six. 3Wh (4780mAh) battery that guarantees up to ten hours of video playback and comes with a 40W sensible power adapter to extra service the juice. to boot, it has a 3.5mm audio jack, USB type-C port, Bluetooth five.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and 4G LTE property. It runs on Windows ten Home, Chinese version and comes with Microsoft Cortana Voice Assistant.
Coming to the optics, the Huawei MateBook E options a 13MP detector with associate f/2.2 aperture on the rear and a 5MP detector with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
Huawei MateBook E Specifications
- 2-in-1 type issue.
- 12-inch 2K IPS show 2160×1440 pixels screen resolution.
- Octa-core Qualcomm flower 850 chipsets.
- 8GB RAM, 256GB or 512GB storage.
- 3.5mm audio jack, USB type-C.
- 36.3Wh (4780mAh) battery with up to ten hours of video playback.
- 40W sensible power adapter.
- Windows ten Home Chinese.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- Bluetooth five.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE property.
- 13MP detector with associate f/2.2 aperture on the rear, a 5MP detector with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
Rating and availableness
This comes in metal Ash color and 2 RAM + storage configurations: 8GB + 256GB and 8GB + 512GB for a worth of CNY 3999 and CNY 4999. it’s obtainable available in China on Vmall.
To find out more,
You can see more technology related facts in our website, Stay with Us.